Youtube was showing some gaming footage for L4D 2 at E3. We haven’t seen anything that makes us think this game needs to be a sequel. Maybe there’s more to it than just retouched models and weapons but we’re not seeing it. You all can decide for yourself. Even though it does look good, it looks the same as the first one.
- How to use the Dead Ringer for TF2 Spy
- 31 Best Gaming Costumes from Slobs of Gaming
- Kid Couldn't Tell the Difference Between Re-spawn and Reality
- Scout Achievements: Weapon Unlock Guide
- Team Fortress 2: AFK and Spectator's Getting Weapons
- Team Fortress 2: Spy Crab!
- How to Get to Dalaran: Mage portal and teleport to Dalaran
- World of Warcraft: Molten Core
- Team Fortress 2: Old Weapon Unlocks Don't Have to be Random
- Team Fortress 2: Sniper/Spy Update Notes