Youtube was showing some gaming footage for L4D 2 at E3. We haven’t seen anything that makes us think this game needs to be a sequel. Maybe there’s more to it than just retouched models and weapons but we’re not seeing it. You all can decide for yourself. Even though it does look good, it looks the same as the first one.
- How to Get to Dalaran: Mage portal and teleport to Dalaran
- World of Warcraft: Molten Core
- How to use the Dead Ringer for TF2 Spy
- Scout Achievements: Weapon Unlock Guide
- Kid Couldn't Tell the Difference Between Re-spawn and Reality
- Team Fortress 2: Spy Crab!
- Wrath of the Lich King Boat Routes
- World of Warcraft Tier 9 Armor Sets Preview
- Team Fortress 2: Achievement Servers vs AFK Servers
- How to Play a Scout in Team Fortress 2