Youtube was showing some gaming footage for L4D 2 at E3. We haven’t seen anything that makes us think this game needs to be a sequel. Maybe there’s more to it than just retouched models and weapons but we’re not seeing it. You all can decide for yourself. Even though it does look good, it looks the same as the first one.
- How to use the Dead Ringer for TF2 Spy
- Kid Couldn't Tell the Difference Between Re-spawn and Reality
- How to Get to Dalaran: Mage portal and teleport to Dalaran
- World of Warcraft: Molten Core
- Scout Achievements: Weapon Unlock Guide
- 31 Best Gaming Costumes from Slobs of Gaming
- Team Fortress 2: Sniper and Spy Weapon Unlock Guide
- Team Fortress 2: Spy Crab!
- Run the Best Games on Full Graphics on Low End PC's
- Wrath of the Lich King Boat Routes