Youtube was showing some gaming footage for L4D 2 at E3. We haven’t seen anything that makes us think this game needs to be a sequel. Maybe there’s more to it than just retouched models and weapons but we’re not seeing it. You all can decide for yourself. Even though it does look good, it looks the same as the first one.
- How to Get to Dalaran: Mage portal and teleport to Dalaran
- Team Fortress 2: Sniper and Spy Weapon Unlock Guide
- Scout Achievements: Weapon Unlock Guide
- How to use the Dead Ringer for TF2 Spy
- Team Fortress 2: Achievements to Unlock Spy and Sniper Weapons
- Kid Couldn't Tell the Difference Between Re-spawn and Reality
- Wrath of the Lich King Boat Routes
- Team Fortress 2: Spy Crab!
- Team Fortress 2: New Unlock System