Youtube was showing some gaming footage for L4D 2 at E3. We haven’t seen anything that makes us think this game needs to be a sequel. Maybe there’s more to it than just retouched models and weapons but we’re not seeing it. You all can decide for yourself. Even though it does look good, it looks the same as the first one.
- Kid Couldn't Tell the Difference Between Re-spawn and Reality
- How to use the Dead Ringer for TF2 Spy
- Scout Achievements: Weapon Unlock Guide
- Team Fortress 2: Achievement Servers vs AFK Servers
- How to Get to Dalaran: Mage portal and teleport to Dalaran
- Wrath of the Lich King Boat Routes
- TF2 Backpack Examiner: Check Out My Backpack
- Team Fortress 2: How to use The Huntsman
- Nexus Gear Drops and Bosses
- Team Fortress 2: Spy Crab!