Youtube was showing some gaming footage for L4D 2 at E3. We haven’t seen anything that makes us think this game needs to be a sequel. Maybe there’s more to it than just retouched models and weapons but we’re not seeing it. You all can decide for yourself. Even though it does look good, it looks the same as the first one.
- Kid Couldn't Tell the Difference Between Re-spawn and Reality
- Scout Achievements: Weapon Unlock Guide
- Team Fortress 2: Spy Crab!
- Team Fortress 2: Scout Update, Force-A-Nature!
- Team Fortress 2: Sniper/Spy Update Notes
- How to use the Dead Ringer for TF2 Spy
- LucasArts Games Available on Steam
- Finding trainers in WoW WotLK- Minimap tracking tools
- How to Get to Dalaran: Mage portal and teleport to Dalaran